Tuesday 12 March 2013

Bangkok!

Hellooooo

I've been in Bangkok for nearly a week now and I have not been disappointed. Such a unique and crazy place. The culture here is so different to the UK. It feels almost reckless and care free which to me is ideal! There is a grimey feel to the place which will not be for everyone. If you're near the infamous Khao San Road then you will have to expect late night partying and a sordid atmosphere. For example being asked countless times whether you want to visit a ping pong show or want a happy ending! It is funny but it can get annoying after a while so be prepared for that. I haven't exactly painted it in a good light so far but hold on!

If partying with no morals isn't your thing, Bangkok has a lot more to offer. Whether it's the stunning temples, delicious street food or the ridiculously cheap clothing, there's something for everyone. Everywhere you go will have some negatives but in my case, the positives shine through and it has been worth every penny.

My advice, go to Bangkok!

Next stop for me, Chiang Mai

S x





















No comments:

Post a Comment