Monday 28 July 2014

Lazy blogger

I ditched this blog soon after travelling last year which was a mistake! Lots of things to post about from 2014 including trips to Venice, Verona, Glastonbury, Ibiza and my upcoming trip all over Europe this Wednesday!

I've only just got back from Ibiza on Sunday and the effects of my time there have not worn off (cheap vodka is not my friend). However I am determined to at least try and do one post before I leave. I'm flying to Krakow (Poland) with a mate and then we're just seeing where we end up. We're inter-railing so we can just grab any train we fancy to a different country. Heaven.

I'll be blogging a lot over the summer to let people know I'm still alive and not wallowing in the gutter in a state of despair and misery....Although that could be a great blog? 

Anyway I'll post on Facebook/Twitter whenever I've got an update. Check out my posts from last year in the meantime. Bring on Krakow!

S x
 Ibiza (Functioning member of society)


Ibiza (Definitely not a functioning member of society)

No comments:

Post a Comment